In a Golden Cloud
I do
not Believe there is such a ‘place’ as Heaven or Hell
and
neither do i have a clear personal view or perception
about any
After Life concepts
Possibly
there is some interim stage during which
the
mental and emotional energy ‘bodies’ begin to dissolve
sometime
after the physical body has disintegrated
being
disconnected from the original source of their creation
What i
do know, is what i would like to happen
when
this time arrives for me.
I would
like any awareness remaining with me
to
enter into a peaceful deep- deep sleep
Deep
... deep ... deep ... Sleep
wrapped
inside a golden fluffy cloud
for a
long, long time
time
that would feel like eternity
until
All is totally dissolved and vanished
with no
trace remaining of any memory,
longing
or desire – not even of starting anew.
Just
Sleep
Wrapped
in a Warm Fluffy Cloud
in Peaceful
Eternity
somewhere
above the Sea....
( Is
this still memory talking... and desiring? :)
)
* * * * *
* * * * *
Next Entry click: --> I AM
Previous Entry click: -->
Interesting Discoveries


No comments:
Post a Comment