* Tigers! ... A Deep Part of My Soul *

31.8.12

A Lasting Experience

7 Jan 11

                                                 By the Waves

                                     


                                  
                                  Sitting on the sand by the waves after a swim

                                  Enjoying the early Sunrise 

                                  My arms locked around my raised knees

                                  My chin resting on them too

                                  My eyes cast downwards looking at the sand

                                  The Sun rising bright above the Sea.

                                  Many Transient thoughts come and go

                                  Then a sense of Timelessness envelopes All

                                  I see myself sitting inside a circle drawn on the sand

                                 Then an overwhelming feeling that I Am Alive...

                                 ....Yet simultaneously .......I Am also Dead!...

                                I can hear my brain forming the thought of the experience

                                         "I Am Alive........and I Am Dead!..."

                                I feel Both - one Inside or Superimposed on the other

                               Feeling of Being Alive - as Alive Inside my Body

                               Dead exactly the same, only being Outside my Body.

                              A lasting experience where the Imaginary line or boundary

                             separating the physical sense of reality, is temporarily withdrawn.


                                     
                                                               ~ Tigress Eye~

                                                                * * *

Previous Entry click: --> Her Eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment