* Tigers! ... A Deep Part of My Soul *

11.12.12

“I see what you mean”


                       “I see what you mean”

                             

                 When i first saw this photo 
i thought it was hilarious but i could not tell why.

There was a definite concept i perceived in it
yet i could not put any words to it.

Finally after many months and several viewings
it filtered up to the surface  
with a matching funny caption.

           


Often in Relationships it is after some time has passed
when there is the surprising discovery, that a simple

                      “I see what you mean”

did not quite mean the same thing to our partner
as it did to ourselves and in fact each may have been 
on an entirely different page at the time
resulting in instances of misunderstandings.

                 When not absolutely sure
            I often try to clarify by asking

                    “What do you mean?”

             and more frequently than not
i discover an entirely new picture unfolding
than my initial perception and understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment