* Tigers! ... A Deep Part of My Soul *

10.12.12

Sonia and I...

Sonia...

The Doll that Fondly Reminds me of my Mother
A Birthday Present she had sent to my younger daughter
when she was a four year old little girl...

 

Somehow i liked her more than my daughter did...
 and she has been with me for years.
When i knew she was mine
i named her Sonia in her Memory.

 I sat down for a few minutes
and fell asleep next to her
in an upright position 
and a highly strained neck...
I had not anticipated dozing off
and had not supported my head

When i woke up i looked at her
by my side, half falling onto me
and a quick thought
passed through my head
like the fleeting site of a flying bird:





‘Sonia and I will soon be together...’

Did i see a big smile of relief on her face?...
Did i feel a cuddly nudge on my skinny arm?...
I don’t know... i think i did..
When i looked at her again she looked just like a Doll
being inside her own silent world...

In the mean time
we have put our Christmas lights on
since last time on 2009      
                                 


Poor camera quality and light but rich imagination
and I am enjoying them like a four year old little girl
because somewhere in there i am one...

and because i Know...
 

Expression through Creativity have been my Coloured lights

My recent Favourite (Nov 12)

Shifting Sands




                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment